School of Leadership
SoL’s work aims to be the cornerstone of sustainable development revolving around 5 thematic areas; Access & Quality Education, Health & Safety, Economics & Livelihood, Citizenship & Peace and Organizational Development. From carving out growth-oriented visions, to conducting needs assessments, to facilitating training interventions, SoL involves individuals, organizations & communities to develop their capability for higher levels of sustainable growth.
At the School of Leadership we have worked with various partners on multiple SDGs. The ones that we have very prominent in our services are SDG 4 Quality Education and SDG 8 Decent Work and Economic Growth.
The Values of SoL are:
- Integrity - We Do What We Say and Say What We Do
- Trust - We Never Doubt Intent
- Growth - We Work on Making Each Today Better than Yesterday
- Win/Win - We Work on Making Everyone Win
- 5x5 - We Have Our Eyes on the Long Run as well as the Short Run
- Service - We Believe in “Serve First, Sell Second”