Rotaract is a youth organisation working with the motto of "Self Development - Fellowship Through Service''. It is a service, leadership, professional and community service organization under the umbrella of Rotary International. Working on the 7 Areas of Focus defined by Rotary, Rotaract aims at bringing change through its actions.
1. Peace and conflict prevention/resolution - The projects focus on providing relief to refugees and offering support to marginalized groups in addition to participating in international fellowship and service activities.
2. Disease prevention and treatment - The projects focus on promoting health awareness, organizing health checkup camps, blood donations, immunity drives, and support rotary's gift of life program and cancer detection centers.
3. Water and sanitation - The projects focus on taking care of water bodies, awareness programs, recycling of water by different techniques such as rainwater harvesting, promoting sanitation and hygiene in schools and healthcare facilities, and building community and public schools.
4. Maternal and child health - The projects focus on providing immunization and vaccines, giving good nutrition and birthing kits, and creating health awareness programs.
5. Basic education and literacy - The projects focus on providing teacher training support, e-learning facilities, adult literacy, child development and provide mentorship for literacy programs.
6. Economic and community development - The projects focus on creating skill development centers, promote businesses among Rotary, organizing career counseling workshops, and partner with institutions to perform finance support to the needy.
7. Supporting the environment - The projects focus on tree plantations, solid waste management, renewable energy projects, reducing plastic and promoting environmentally friendly products.