Our mission is to ensure AI systems benefit society by operating ethically and safely, helping us change the world for the better. Preamble is looking for a mission-aligned candidate to join our team as a full-time (Sr) Full Stack Engineer.
- Research and update network distribution software for optimal performance
- Design, build, test, and deploy highly scalable and resilient cloud-based applications by building APIs and micro-services
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Troubleshoot and resolve any code issues
Strong candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of professional software development experience on an Agile/Scrum team
- 2+ Years of experience within cloud technologies such as Azure, GCP, or AWS
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Experience building an application from scratch
- Experience with REST APIs and performing ETL
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Experience with automated testing frameworks
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience or interest in machine learning
- Knowledge or experience with data annotation tools
- Have experience building browser extensions across multiple browsers
- Interest in blockchain, cryptocurrency, or web3.0 technologies
- Interest and ability to learn new coding languages as needed
- Competitive salary
- Non-elective 401K contribution
- Paid benefits package including medical, dental, & vision
- Flexible work hours
Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com.
Preamble is seeking mission-aligned team members to tackle issues that will affect generations to come. As AI systems are further integrated into everyday life, ethics and safety will be needed as an important foundation for those systems to operate. Join us on our journey towards inclusive technology!
Preamble is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a diverse workforce.