The mission of Preamble is to create the infrastructure for using ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) principles to ensure the use of increasingly powerful AI systems are safe and ethical. Preamble is looking for a mission-aligned candidate to join our team as a full-time Frontend Engineer. This is a great opportunity for those looking to make a positive impact on society.
- Developing responsive frontend website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Enhance the Preamble browser extension
- Ensuring cross-platform functionality for mobile phones
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Debugging and Testing
Strong Candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or similar field
- Experience in building production web applications
- High proficiency in versioning/collaboration tools (Git, Github)
- UI/UX Design experience
- Experience identifying and validating success criteria and metrics
- Experience participating in technical architecture decisions for complex products
- Experience with cloud platforms
- Have experience building browser extensions across multiple browsers
- Competitive salary
- Non-elective 401K contribution
- Paid benefits package including medical, dental, & vision
- Flexible work hours
Preamble is seeking mission aligned employees to tackle issues that will affect generations to come. As AI systems are further integrated into everyday life, ethics and safety will be needed as an important foundation for those systems to operate. Join us on our journey forward!
Preamble is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a diverse workforce.
Submit resumes to: Careers@preamble.com